United Nations Space Command
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats going on ladies and gentlemen

5 posters

Go down

Whats going on ladies and gentlemen Empty Whats going on ladies and gentlemen

Post  Kyle Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:03 pm

Just wanted to see how everyone is and what they're doing.

Kyle

Back to top Go down

Whats going on ladies and gentlemen Empty Re: Whats going on ladies and gentlemen

Post  MarineDude Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:58 pm

Sorry it took so long to edit your access. But I'm doin great =)

MarineDude
Admin

https://unscogame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Whats going on ladies and gentlemen Empty Re: Whats going on ladies and gentlemen

Post  Bucker Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:25 am

Doin great here!

Bucker

Back to top Go down

Post  liar Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:16 am

Me too! And just so we're clear, it's just a name, I am not a compulsive habitual liar... technically, my name implies that I am lying about being a liar, but wouldn't that also make me a liar? Why must I make things so complicated?

liar

Back to top Go down

Post  lyingliar Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:19 am

That was supposed to be me saying that right there /\ /\ /\ , but I wasn't logged in apparently. More of the challenges I face in my self imposed difficulties.
lyingliar
lyingliar

Back to top Go down

Post  doreena Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:36 am

doing ok, I am being attacked constantly by some jerk. Have only been on for a week!!

doreena

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:11 pm

MarineDude wrote:Sorry it took so long to edit your access. But I'm doin great =)

No issue. Oh by the way... I'm in G5 now so if you need any help.

Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Blankpanther Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:14 pm

im doing great, i had a energy drink and some coffee so i'll probably be up most of the night figuring out the game again and naming my planet Unobtainium ( look it up, its actually used in Avatar and is a humorous term used mainly in the aerospace industry)

Last edited by Blankpanther on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just making small talk)
Blankpanther
Blankpanther

Back to top Go down

Whats going on ladies and gentlemen Empty Question

Post  Nuts Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:55 pm

On the ally page is a sentence
The U.N.S.C. will own a sector of this universe. Our warning to others is not to mess with us or we'll find you...for real we got hook ups. We're trained in patience and are the victims of boredom. Custodes Omnia Paratus. And Semper Fi-eld day

Well i am a fleeter that we'll find you is that the ally thing? or with 60 members is 99% miner?

If this is a ally of fleeters say 50/50 can i join?
otherwise just send pm that it isn't what i am looking for..

regards;
Nuts Twisted Evil

Nuts

Back to top Go down

Whats going on ladies and gentlemen Empty Hey

Post  (Omay101 Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:38 am

I have played this game a few years ago, but soon dropped out. I am now back, with new account, and am ready to try and stay with it. I am planning on being a member of this forum, but I access the computer at a public library, and they won't let me access my email account. So it will be a few weeks, but once I get a chance to get on a computer (like my grandpa's) I will be in. My main reason for wanting to join this account is that I would like to join this allaince. I am impressed at what you people have accomplished. ( RESPECT DOG!) I am expeirenced thinker in strategy, which is my favorite over all type of games. I have respect for others and am willing to put others before me. I believe I saw that your age limit is 15 years of age or older. I am going to be truthful with you and tell you that I am 14. I don't mind If you are unwilling to make an acception, but I will be turning 15 this July 10th. IF you are unwilling to make an acception then I hope we can at least get to know eachother, and work together, in the meantime.

Sincerlly,
Omay101

P.S. My username when, i accept the email, will be Omay101, and If you are willing to accept me,before I access the email, then please send me an invite, Another thing since i've Only been on for around 3 or 4 days now, i am not even close to coming around rank 800, but I am climbing. I am an active player, but since I use the library's computer I am on a limited schedule. BUT HAVE FAITH MY FREIND! My father is paying of a computer, once it is payed off and we get internet, i will be able to be on as long as I choose. my USername for here is the same as on Electra.

(Omay101

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum