United Nations Space Command
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st U.N.S.C. Division Battle Group 1

3 posters

Go down

1st U.N.S.C. Division Battle Group 1 Empty 1st U.N.S.C. Division Battle Group 1

Post  Bucker Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:56 am

Hey guys, I was really bored in class today and figured I'd start this thing up so that our Battle Group can get to know each other and what not. To start off i'm Bucker, I go to Washington State University (GO COUGS!!) and ask if ya want to know more.

Bucker

Back to top Go down

1st U.N.S.C. Division Battle Group 1 Empty Re: 1st U.N.S.C. Division Battle Group 1

Post  doreena Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:30 am

Hey, I am new !! still learning the game! getting attack already, not sure what to do about that. LOL! I am from Michigan. Near Grand Valley State University. Train Arabian horses for a living!!

doreena

Back to top Go down

1st U.N.S.C. Division Battle Group 1 Empty Re: 1st U.N.S.C. Division Battle Group 1

Post  Owieczo Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:50 am

heyy Smile ..i registered for the first time on ogame and i really like it so far.. i'm from Istanbul,TR .. and going to Yeditepe University.. thats all for now.. GG

Owieczo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqid Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:38 am

Hey guys, I'm Nik, an exchange student from The Netherlands, currently living in Springfield, MO and going to Missouri State University. Go Bears!

Aqid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum