United Nations Space Command
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colonizing Galaxy 5

Go down

Colonizing Galaxy 5 Empty Colonizing Galaxy 5

Post  Aqid Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:12 am

Hey guys,

In your rules I read the following:

Colonizing
As of right now the goal of the U.N.S.C. is to colonize Galaxy 5 Systems 50-350. That is assigned U.N.S.C. territory and we will fight whomever to keep it. The purpose of this is to isolate ourselves from the main populated sectors to keep from having any interruptions in developing our planets.

Each player will own a maximum of 3 systems within their assigned sectors.
You will only colonize 8 planets saving 1 to be a outpost in case we ever go to war.
I am reminding you once again DO NOT go outside your assigned sectors. Punishment will go according to severity of situation.

I can colonize 2 new planets in 4 hours, and I would like to start them in Galaxy 5. Who is responsible for assigning the systems? I sent a cicular message but didn't get a reply. You can either contact me here or in-game, both under the username Aqid.

Aqid

Back to top Go down

Colonizing Galaxy 5 Empty Re: Colonizing Galaxy 5

Post  Aqid Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:09 am

This matter is solved, for others with the same question: I contacted a few of the higher ranked players in-game with this question and they we're so kind to reply to me and provide me with a range. Have a good day!

Aqid

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum